Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!


I turned 40 yesterday!

Papa Pan got me a Nikon D40 SLR camera for my birthday and this week my project is a visual list of 40 things I love about my life.

We went to the Sheffield Mills Eaglefest (wild blueberry pancake breakfast and eagle watching) then over to friends from Quebec for pizza and chocolate fondue.

So my first pictures...

BLUEBERRY SMILES





Darkmirror's long lost twin...

I always want to yell BRING OUT YOUR DEAD...Eagles nest here so we feed them on the outskirts of the chicken farms...with dead chickens.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went back and looked at these pictures a second time and just realised that it was Wild Thing, not Nature Girl. I never realized how much they look alike.

red fraggle said...

Happy belated!! Blueberry smiles are the perfecr gift.

Anonymous said...

Belated Happy Birthday!

krista said...

happy birthday to one of the very first women to welcome into this "blogging" world. you are an inspiration and i appreciate your outlook and your vision.

RunninL8 said...

Happy b-day!!!!! And what a fabulous flippin' gift!
Jealous!!!
Can't wait to see all of your pics!