Thursday, September 11, 2008

Okay let me figure this out outloud..

I want to keep this blog out in public, but I really don't feel that I can talk openly about dyslexia/learning difficulties here, so I am going to start a second more private blog for dealing with those issues.

At the same time I think our experiences might help out someone else so I am going to make it a searchable blog.

Why? Because, well, I don't want my daughter too feel under the microscope and we've never attached the label to her....and so far so good - she is more tuned into her successes than her trials.

But this blog, the one she comes to to look at pictures and make suggestions for posts etc, it isn't going to deal with any "issues"

If you want an invite, just ask

(Everyone who has contacted me will get an invite)

No comments: