Monday, September 15, 2008

House hunting continues...

(not actual toilet)

It may be hard to believe, but this is the sort of thing that makes my heart sing and makes me just about ready to overlook major structural flaws.

I covet robin's egg blue bathroom fixtures. I'm not joking.

I grew up in a red brick school house with doors for the girls and doors for the boys, and a bathroom in a turret. That bathroom had robin's egg blue fixtures.

This weekend we visited an open house at a lovely Victorian on one acre on the edge of a quaint loyalist town. It has a turret. It has a bathroom in the turret. The bathroom has robin's egg blue fixtures.

We're trying to wrap our heads around the street noise. Papa Pan hates that kind of noise. But I'll overlook just about anything when my nostalgia is kicked into high gear.

No comments: