Wednesday, January 30, 2008

WILD THING HAS ENDED HIS STRIKE!!!!

Wild Thing is a pretty easygoing guy. Very sweet, what one friend calls "a nice boy". He was treated very much like the baby of the family. He was slow to walk, slow to talk, still within normal ranges but lagging a bit. Doted on by all, and we all kinda enjoyed the fact that he was in no hurry to leave babyhood behind.

So I was a bit worried about how he'd take to the Sprout usurping him.

He's been a loving big brother. The only hint at sibling disatisfaction was asking me when Sprout would be going back inside my tummy. Sprout was 2 months old then.

His "issues" with having another baby in the family have all been with me. I have been reminded daily that he is still my baby and I am to treat him as such. I think I've dealt with it pretty well, but I have gotten VERY tired of changing poopy pullups. Doing it on a 3 year old who eats like a horse and insists on going "Goo goo gaa gaa" while you wipe his stinky little butt is no picnic.

Today he used the potty *all day* and for pooping into!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Wild Thing! Love you lots .