Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'm sitting here nursing Sprout who is again covered in hives

Reeling from shockingly sad news. A dear friend had an asthma attack while swimming on Saturday. He drowned. His wife was able to get him back to shore but he never regained consciousness. The hospital worked for three days to try and jumpstart his brain. Today they transferred to Halifax and he is being kept on life support long enough to line up the people who will receive his gift of life. his organs.

I am just crushed by this. I can't get his family, Mary and Andy, out of my head.




Goodnight John. I was blessed by knowing you, your warmth, your music, your gentle spirit.

1 comment:

krista said...

i am so sorry for your loss, mud mama. and my thoughts are with his family and loved ones during this difficult time.