Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The inspiration for the bathroom

Pumpkin orange, is such a lovely unexpected colour in the house. I'd like to be able to say I was inspired by the plentiful pumpkin patches around us here in the Annapolis Valley. But my inspiration to use pumpkin orange in the bathroom came from Howard Dill's giant pumpkins...and an annual tradition here in his hometown of Windsor Nova Scotia, The Pumpkin Boat Regatta.


I mean really, what else can you do with a thousand pound pumpkin?

Are you scared or intriqued?  I'll unveil it tomorrow....
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

zoom said...

I'm intrigued. I bet its gorgeous.

affectioknit said...

That pumpkin boat is hilarious!

affectioknit said...

That pumpkin boat is hilarious!

TCallihan said...

I am eager to see your pumpkin colored room! My living room and bedroom are both painted different shades of copper but more on the orange side.
That pumpkin boat caught me by surprise... I've never heard of such a thing.

deb said...

Tomorrow has come and gone...let's see pictures

Kerry said...

Damn, I keep waiting for decent light! Tomorrow as long as it isn;t pouring rain in the morning!

Kerry said...

ACK my computer won't recognize my camera right now - I have pictures to unload! Might need to take pictures with the webcam!

denise said...

We have a Giant Pumpkin Boat Regatta here too! Just last weekend. :)